I've seen a number of bloggers do a "What's in My Bag" post, and it's my spring break and I'm wearing a lot of casal outfits this week, I thought it's be a good week to share this with you.
My bag: My new favorite Coach purse I got for Christmas. I'll the space and I love the classic black style. I know I'll have it for a long time.
Inside my bag:
- My Coach planner I got about six years ago. I'm a pretty big planner, but am not good at remembering things (baby brain, I swear I'll never be the same). Without this bad boy I'd be lost!
- My Coach wallet I scored it on eBay about eight years ago and it still looks new, soooo my favorite
- My Coach card holder (you're catching a theme, right?) I got about the same time as the wallet because what in the heck am I supposed to do with all those little rewards cards?
- My fold up brush: I have a lot of hair and even a short walk outside can leave me looking like I walked though a tornado. So glad I have it!
- Nail files: These were actually baby ones for Grant I got while nesting and never used. Who files their kid's nails anyway? I on the other hand am a little obsessive. I hate when I snag a nail on my shirt, it happens more than I'd like to admit.
- My Burt's Bees lip balm: I don't wear lipstick (I know weird, right?) but love lip balm.
- My iPod and carrying bag for headphones, charger, etc. It's orange because the teenager next door was upgrading to an iPod touch, so I scored it for $35. Nice.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win this sweet bracelet!