My New Favorite Outfit: Sponsor Spotlight: Charming Lucy

Monday, February 3, 2014

Sponsor Spotlight: Charming Lucy

Hello and Happy Monday! I am Susan of the Charming Lucy blog and I feel blessed to have the opportunity to share my love for all things Julep with you today! Thank you Ginny for allowing me to share your blog space today! It has been a terribly cold and snowy winter in the Midwest, and we spend almost every morning shoveling our driveway. Shovels and thick gloves do not do wonders for a girl's manicures. So I have spent the last several weeks with bare fingernails! Gaw! As if! I took a bit of time to heal my chapped hands and I gave myself a mani a couple of days ago. I loved the colors so much that I had to share them with you. They are perfect for Valentine's Day too! IMG_0718


  I tend to gravitate toward the Classic With A Twist colors. Those colors just suit my personal taste and can be transitioned to other seasons easily. This past month, I received my box looking fabulous, as always. IMG_1358   Included in this box were two colors that are perfect for Valentine's Day, but will also look lovely for spring. I received Abigail, a light peony pink silk shade. This shade is perfect for a sweet and classic manicure any time of the year. I also received Mona, a storm cloud gray creme shade. I will be pairing this with other rich shades for fall next year too! IMG_0714   Also included were these amazing Ta Da! Quick Dry Drops. These are game changing drops that left my manicure smudge-free in a matter of minutes. According to the Julep pros, these drops will nourish your nails with vitamin E and other botanical oils, as well as reduce your polish drying time. I can justify more frequent manis if I don't have to take the extra time for my polish to dry. The drops also have a lovely lavender scent, so you don't leave for work smelling like polish remover! IMG_0715 If you are unfamiliar with the Julep company, let me educate you about this fabulous monthly subscription. Signing up is super easy. Go to the Julep web site and complete your style profile. Each month, Julep Maven subscribers receive a collection of nail polishes, and other beauty accessories, which are hand selected by Julep stylists according to your style profile answers. You decide how often you want to receive the Julep Maven box and you may cancel your subscription at any time. Julep will send you an e mail previewing your upcoming Julep Maven box on the 20th of each month. If you love what they have selected for you, do nothing. If you want to try a new style, skip a shipment, or send the box to a friend, simply submit your request on the Julep website between the 20th and the 24th of the month. The subscription costs $19.99 per month, so it easily fits into my new budget! Julep Mavens also receive a 20% discount on each order they place on the Julep website. The Julep box makes a great gift for any girl who loves beauty and nail goodies! You can shop for your favorite friend or family member in the comfort of your own home! You can sign up for the Julep Maven monthly subscription box, and have the monthly box shipped directly to someone you love! Gift giving has never been easier! IMG_0716   The Julep box makes a great gift for any girl who loves beauty and nail goodies! I am stepping out of my comfort zone and trying the Boho box this month! I will be sure to post my new mani! Julep is offering first time users a free box! Simply send me your e mail address and I will e mail you the link for your own Julep Maven box - for FREE!! If you use my referral code when signing up, I receive points toward my next Maven purchase. You can sign up for your free Julep box by clicking on the Julep link below or on the right side of my blog. Or you can just use my code number 15129345, when you check out. I recently became an ambassador for Julep. I simply love the company and desire to share it with my friends. Why keep a good thing to myself? Once your profile is set up, you will receive your own referral code which you may share with your friends and build up your own Maven points! You can also earn Julep Jules to use toward purchasing your Julep goodies by referring friends who also become Mavens. It is a win-win deal!
Julep Maven Subscription - first box free

5 comments:

  1. Some wonderful post about Julep. Great review Susan. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors! I always debate signing up for the monthly box, but never have the time to paint my nails! Maybe with the quick dry drops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Quick Dry Drops. They are amazing! No more smudges because I couldn't be still and patient.

    ~Cheryl
    http://snaps-of-ginger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great nail polishes<3

    Make sure to check out my blog, I do a combination of health, animals and fashion weekly!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to dry the quick dry drops - I always smudge my mannis!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete