My New Favorite Outfit: Navy and Stripes

Monday, August 4, 2014

Navy and Stripes

I recently wore this to have coffee with one of my girlfriends.  We worked together for year, and were work out buddies for years too, then once I had Grant and switched schools seeing each other daily has turned into a handful of times each year, which is just what happens sometimes.  The best part is, whenever we do meet up it's like no time has passed, and that's the best kind of friend to have.

Also, I created a community board on Pinterest for Teacher Style.  I think it'll be a great place for teachers to get some fashion inspiration, so feel free to follow.  Also, are you a teacher blogger? Email me to get added to the board and to pin your teacher looks too. : ) 



Top: Merona
Cardigan: J.Crew Factory same 
Shorts: Loft same 
Necklace: Etsy real deal
Bracelets: Stella and Dot  same / same 
Shoes: Crown Vintage same

20 comments:

  1. I just got a Kendra Scott necklace like this and am so excited to wear it! It goes with everything! I got it on sale, so I don't feel too bad about the cost(: Have a great week Ginny! You look beautiful! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit. I love mint and navy and plan on wearing that combo today! I agree, those friends are the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the mint and navy! I'm going to have to remember this, since I have the same cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that mint cardi with your stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Navy, stripes and mint all go so well together, such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mint and metallic are just the right touches I think! Adorable as always! You have probably the best teacher style I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my favorite color combinations! I've been wearing it all summer! It's beautiful! And I absolutely love your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I love those shorts and they look great with the mint also. Is it that chilly for a cardigan, over there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great color combo
    aren't friends like that the best?????!!!!!
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the mint and stripes! Looks perfect!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty color combination! Love the pop of pink from the necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These colors look great on you! Yay for teacher outfits, though I holding on to summer for dear life.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty outfit Ginny! I love the mint and navy combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Summer layers.....can work as a transitional look too btw!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfit Ginny. Love the navy with the mint cardigan.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, my you have paired my favorites - lace, stripes in such a gorgeous look and for cute touch you have added mint cardigan. You look beautiful.

    xoxo Ra

    http://ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mint and navy look so great together. Seeing old friends is the best!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete