My New Favorite Outfit: Copy Cat

Monday, March 24, 2014

Copy Cat

Pretty much none of the credit for today's outfit can come from me, you can thank this pin for the inspiration.  I really loved the ease of it and switched out the sandals for booties to fit our weather here.  I also am excited to wear my new utility jacket, I seriously love this! I have the vest version and was so excited to find it came in a jacket!  This will be the perfect piece for me to pull from all spring!

Also, I hope you'll link up this Thursday for Niki at Glossy Blonde and I for our Head to Toe Link up featuring your Spring Essentials.  The button is on my sidebar to grab. : )







Jacket: JC Penney same
Dress: Express similar
Scarf: Boutique similar
Belt: Kohl's
Bracelets:  Chimera, Moxie , Renegade Stella and Dot
Booties: Jessica Simpson similar

18 comments:

  1. Cute! I love how it looks with the booties. Once spring actually shows up, I think I'll be wearing my utility jacket a bit more too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is 16 degrees here today so I think I will be pulling out my Ugg boots!! I love a utility jacket - so versatile!! I hope the weather warms up soon!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look myself and now want to copy it from you. You can't go wrong with a LBD, Military Jacket and a Leopard Scarf.

    Happy Monday, Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the utility jacket paired with the leopard print. Sadly I am back to wearing my parka again today :(

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $520 Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit Ginny. Casual, yet chic and elegant!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! I've been debating getting a jacket like that so I love seeing how you style it! The scarf is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl we thought alike with our leopard today! love this scarf on u ginny...love u adding in fun prints!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love this! Who would have thought that a black skirt and utility jacket would look so chic. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jacket is great! I need a lighterweight one.

    ~Cheryl
    http://snaps-of-ginger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute
    I never knew how good leopard and military green looked together until I did it myself.
    Who knew???
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a darling look! that scarf is the perfect statement piece! love it!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great outfit! I have all these pieces so need to remember.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are looking lovely. :) I love the scarf. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute combination! I am on spring break now, but I happened to bring my utility jacket and a leopard top, so I might have to use this outfit as inspiration for later this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! I'm so mad at myself for passing up a jacket like this this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I envy your bare legs! I can't wait to be able to wear a dress or skirt without boots or tights!!! :) love this classy look!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely LOVE this look. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great look! It is a very easy outfit.

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete