My New Favorite Outfit: Coral and Lace

Monday, September 29, 2014

Coral and Lace

This last weekend I had the opportunity to have a getaway girls' weekend.  It was fantastic and such a fun break.  We went out one night and this is what I wore.  I recently found this top at Target and couldn't pass it up.  I love the details and the scalloping at the bottom.  

I actually went to Target the day I bought this for a Husker shirt.  I didn't find one but I did find this, and a dress I'm wearing on here Wednesday for $7, and a super cute pair of shorts for $4 (that I also wore this last weekend).  It's been a long time since I've gone to Target to "just look," and now I remember why, it's hard to leave without at least a couple of cute things. #targetdoesitagain 



Blazer: Kika c/o same
Blouse: Target same
Necklace: Kendra Scott inspired c/o real deal
 Bracelets: chloe + isabel c/o samesame 
Jeans: Joe's Jeans similar
Heels: Feralicious similar



15 comments:

  1. That lace top is beautiful. I particularly love it with coral. Your coral blazer is really nice - I need one. Yessss for Weekends with Girlfriends, also. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is the best! Although it can be the worst for your wallet! What a beautiful lace top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this whole combo from head to toe! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a girls weekend! I saw that you were in KC, I wassssss literally two minutes away from you when you were at Ikea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blazer is soo pretty! I think that hashtag should be #targetdoesitalways lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have added some amazing lace pieces to your wardrobe! They are so versatile! I had fun watching your girls weekend on IG(: Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shirt is sooooo gorgeous! Heading to my Target today to see if it's in stores! So hoping it is because I've been needing a replacement for my lace blouse since it's gotten so dingey. And of course I'll be copying this outfit once I get this shirt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Gina! Found your blog today and LOVE it! I have a fashion blog too. I love your style!! I followed you on blog lovin' and GFC so I won't miss a post now. If you want, you should stop by and follow along as well!

    www.bellevieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's amazing how well these pieces go together. I love everything about this outfit. Target has some of the cutest clothing! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your accessories:) So cute and the detail on that top is adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving this lace top. I never seem to have the best luck at Target, definitely not in the clearance section. I'm glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seriously, gorgeous top, Ginny, and you keep making me think I need a necklace like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Coral and lace are two of my very favorite things :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would not have been able to resist that blouse either, and it looks amazing with your coral blazer! Love the leopard heels as well.
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lace and coral is such a fun combo. Way to add some fun color to fall!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete