My New Favorite Outfit: Radiant Orchid

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Radiant Orchid

This dress has been begging to be worn all summer, so I was excited to pull it out for school.  I wore it with my denim jacket last time, so I decided to try it with a simple black cardigan this time.  I really love this dress and plan to wear it like crazy until I put it away for fall. 

I've been back to work for almost a month now.  So crazy! It's really going pretty well and I'm really liking this group of kids.  I've also been successfully getting up early and doing devotions too.  I'm really loving She Reads Truth and her daily posts.  It's amazing how my attitude is so much better all day when I start it on the right foot!



Cardigan: Gap similar
Dress: Oakleigh Rose c/o same
Necklace: The Forward Fashionista same
Bracelets: Stella and Dot same / same 
Shoes: Sam and Libby similar

Linking up with:

15 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty color! It's funny that I didn't like the shade when they first announced it as color of the year - because now it is one of my favorites! I am happy to have some ideas to help me carry my maxis into the fall! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it looks paired with your neon shoes! This is an adorable look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had this in my closet, I think it would be one of my favorites! The color is amazing and it looks so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress not only has gorgeous color but it also looks amazingly comfortable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress Ginny. I totally agree about how you start off the day impacts the rest of your day.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the neon touch on your shoes and necklace. Ties it all together! Fab outift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about your look today-the gorgeous dress, statement necklace & I really want those wedges!! Great outfit, so pretty!
    Marta, xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color looks great on you! I've been wearing all my summer and bright things lately too- fall will be here before we know it! I have been so bad about praying and reading the Bible lately- I just checked out this site and downloaded the app. Hopefully having it on my phone will help me actually do it on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It makes a huge difference for your entire day to start it off on the right thought. I find reading a scripture in the mornings really helps keep my thoughts centered on the big picture. I'm so glad you're enjoying your group of students this year! I love the brights in this outfit together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such bright colors here! I tend to mix deep purple and bright yellow but this looks completely different with the lighter purple and neon yellow. I bet those shoes just put a smile on your face whenever you look at them huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is really a stunning shade, such a good pick for color of the year.
    I think I forgot what this years color is. No one seems to be talking about it, so it must have been a dud, as we are still obsessing over 2012.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmm nevermind, I'm really dumb and seem to have lost all concept of time.

      Delete
  12. Love this dress
    The color is awesome and it drapes so pretty on you
    Brett

    ReplyDelete