My New Favorite Outfit: What I Wore: Thankgiving

Friday, November 23, 2012

What I Wore: Thankgiving

Thanksgiving was great this year! We went to my parent's house and ejoyed quality time together and wonderful food too.  I wanted to keep my outfit comfy and simple, so this look was perfect.  I hope all of you who celebrated had a wonderful time as well.

Also linking up at Two Thirt-five Designs today :)






Shirt: Kohls $10 Similar
Cardigan: Old Navy $20Similar
Scarf: Plato's Closet $5 Similar
Bracelet: Kohls: $9 Similar
Jeans: Anne Taylor Loft $3 (thrifted) Similar
Boots: Born $70 Similar

9 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the green and blue together. The scarf is amazing

    Lauren,
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green blue combo. Great scarf!!!
    Thanks for visiting me doll. Do follow too by GFC if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cobalt and emerald combo, all tied up with the scarf! Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colors are amazing! In support I nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog for details on the Liebster and I hope you can also tell me what you think of Simply Lulu Style. All the best!
    XO - Lulu
    simplylulustyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! Love the scarf!
    I would love to hear what you think about my latest post!
    xoxo
    Sara Lynn
    www.lovebylynn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you're bringing back the "flare"! jeje Very nice outfit! I love the mix of blue and green with that printed scarf :)
    Visiting you from Modern Modest Beauty link-up :)

    With Love,
    Rubi
    www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your monochromatic look with blue and green. Found your blog on Sunday Style.

    ReplyDelete