My New Favorite Outfit: Holding Onto Summer

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Holding Onto Summer

I wore this outfit to church last Sunday because the weather is still pretty nice, by nice I mean in the 70 degree range.  I did pull out jeans on Saturday, as we were outside in the morning and it was cooler, but I haven't pulled the trigger and switched my summer clothes out for my winter and fall. You know we'll all be sick of those layers by January???? I do have an outfit planned for tomorrow that I will count as a transitional outfit, but I'm wearing peek toe heels, what can I say, I'm a rebel ;)

Have you entered my giveaway yet?



Cardigan: Kohl's similar
Dress: Boutique similar
 Bracelets: chloe + isabel c/o samesame 
Necklace: chloe + isabel c/o same
Shoes: Mossimo (Target) same 

Linking up with:


11 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous dress! I am layering my summer dresses right now too. I wore a dress almost every day over the summer! I cant put them away yet! Happy Wednesday! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dress! You're right- we will all be sick of layers by January! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those flats! I'm thinking about adding them to my October shopping list. Although I'm not sure I can justify flats with holes in them that far into the fall. Haha. I just love them every time you wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right. I am trying to hold off on fall/winter items as much as possible, but my school is FREEZING! I am hoping it warms back up a bit so I can wear a few things one more time before they are put away. This dress is so light and pretty! I love those shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit today!! Just ordered the shoes great price. I live here in California and it's been in the 80's so I'll be able to wear them before the cold weather hits. Thank you!!!:)))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm holding onto summer as long as I can too. Such a cute look and really love your necklace & bracelets!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to hold onto summer for as long as I could...it's my favorite season...but I am sooooo ready for scarves, layers and riding boots! This style is super cute and love the print on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute dress Ginny. Loving the layering of necklaces. It's been gorgeous here but today it sure feels like Fall.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print on your dress. I think I'm going to have to give in and switch my closet over this weekend!

    ReplyDelete