My New Favorite Outfit: Wardrobe Essentials: Putting it All Together, Spring and Summer Edition

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Wardrobe Essentials: Putting it All Together, Spring and Summer Edition

I've had so much fun revisiting this series this spring!  Here's a recap of all the topics I've covered:
I've also made a graphic with all the essential pieces included (except accessories) for you all to have too!


I also have a special treat for you today.  I've created Twenty-eight outfits based on these essentials. To get a copy of this for yourself all you need to do is subscribe to have either a weekly wrap-up, daily post, tips and tricks, or special offers sent to your inbox.



  • The weekly wrap-up with show you all the the posts from the week in one email on Monday morning.  
  • If you sign up for daily posts, it will be sent to your inbox daily. 
  • If you sign up for tips and tricks I plan to send out a special email weekly that will include content that hasn't been featured on the blog.  
  • Lastly, if you sign up for special offers I plan to send out an email weekly sharing sales at stores I love and also to let you know about any special deals specifically for My New Favorite Outfit readers.
h

Get My New Favorite Outfit in your inbox!

What would you like to see in your inbox?

Linking up with:

7 comments:

  1. This was another great series Ginny! I loved reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just amazing. What do you use to make your images? I think you do the best job out of pretty much everyone in the image creating department.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so informative & fun....thanks Ginny!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Ginny!!!!! Well done.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a thoughtful series and your collages are fantastic. What program do you use for them? Let me know.

    And please follow me via Bloglovin. Thanks so much for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. got all the basics down, this is good! a real must have this season

    Delightful Ideas
    Teeth Whitening Kit Giveaway

    ReplyDelete