Random Thoughts Right Now:
1. I declare Colby jack Cheese-its with raisins a most delicious snack!
2. I don't understand the GOMI forums. I just recently learned of them and not to offend anyone who reads them, but if you don't like a blog, just don't read it. Why take the time to trash it? Just my thoughts.
3. This weather is driving me crazy, people. I just. want. spring.
4. Speaking of weather, it's been crazy windy here! Because of that it's been nearly impossible to take pictures without my hair looking super crazy. Not a fan.
4. I've become such a bargin hunter that it's hard for me pay even the sale price in stores. I really want a white blazer and keep crossing my fingers in Goodwill, but I know I just need to realize it's ok to spend more on essentials I know I'll keep around.
5. Link up parties: these can be great! I love finding different new and fun blogs. What I don't understand is taking the time to comment (thoughtfully) on a bunch of blogs and them not taking the time to stop by my blog too? Maybe I'm crazy, but if someone takes the time to write a nice compliment to me on my blog, it seems only natural to stop by their blog and say hi too???
Now to my outfit: Sometimes I feel like I try to over complicate outfits, I feel like this outfit is the exact opposite of that, and I like that. An easy sweater with a simple skirt, add in a mullet tuck and I'm ready for school. Sometimes I'll think of an outfit in my head and when I put it on it's one of those "What was I thinking moments." This, I'm glad has worked out. I'm excited to see what else I can do with this skirt; I think a white skirt is an essential for one's wardrobe.
Sweater: The Limited $8
Skirt: Kohl's $5 (Plato's Closet)
Belt: The Limited $10
Shoes: Nine West $30
Necklace: c/o Just Jewelry
Linking up with: