My New Favorite Outfit: Currently Craving: Fair Isle

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Currently Craving: Fair Isle

Recently I had the chance to do some styling for the wonderful Susan at Charming Lucy.  One of the pieces I picked out for her is this awesome  Fair Isle sweater from J.Crew Factory.  I ended up buying it last week at 50% off! I thought I'd share with you a few of the outfits I created for Susan featuring this sweater, I'm definitely excited to try them for myself too!

The first look features pairing the sweater with a plaid shirt, I love these two together and this combo will be perfect when it begins to cool down.  



Susan




This next outfit is one I want to wear, like now.  I decided to pair the Fair Isle with the colored denim, then layer a denim jacket on top.  I paired this with booties, but I think flats would be great here too.

Susan



Gah, this sweater! I decided to pair it with the great navy vest here and jeans and loafers.  Such a great casual look for this winter.

Susan

10 comments:

  1. This is such a fabulous sweater! This one is certainly a keeper! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this same sweater just over a week ago! It's so cute! I might end up returning it though because I found the jeweled J.Crew version from last year for $15 more and couldn't resist it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kinds of posts where you take one item and show a few different ways to style it. It helps me see how I can do some different things with a main item in my closet. So glad to have found this blog, Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't go wrong with a patterned sweater for fall. I'm feeling the third look alot !

    Cha Cha The Fashion Genius

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sweater! Such a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fairisle makes me so ready for winter. I like how you switched it up here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this with those light red jeans
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those red skinny jeans are so cute! I love all these looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweater. I really like the last look with the vest

    ReplyDelete