Last weekend I had the fun opportunity to take over Divine Caroline's Instagram. I thought I'd give you all a peek into my weekend too! Do you love Instagram? I do, you can follow me along here.
1. I made a homemade apple pie using this recipe. It's the second time I've made one this season, and while it is a ton of work, it's delicious and it makes my hubby happy. : )
2. Here's a picture of Grant picking apples for the pie at my parent's house. He said, "I will do it all by myself."
3. I entered DSW's National Shoe Day contest with my favorite shoes on a whim and won a free pair of shoes from DSW! I'm so exicited, I seriously never win anything! I 'll share what I pick with my certificate gets here.
4. Here's what I wore Saturday, it's pretty much my favorite combo and will be on the blog tomorrow.
5. How cute is the decor at my parent's house? Seriously, my mom has a nack!
6. Saturday night we went to a fall bash at church and "Batman" had a blast. It was perfect weather too.