My New Favorite Outfit: Rocksbox

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Rocksbox

I just got my third Rocksbox and love the pieces they sent.  If you're not familiar with Rocksbox it's a fun monthly jewelry service.  It normally cost $19 a month, but you get a $10 credit towards any purchases. You can also send the box back and forth as many times as you want each month. I'm really loving getting to try it out and you can too for free. Just go to Rocksbox and use code "newfavoriteoutfitxoxo" at checkout.




Let's take a peak at what they sent! I got a silver layering necklace, which I really love. I've been wanting to add more dainty necklaces to my wardrobe, so I'm loving this piece. I also got a fun crystal necklace, which I adore. I already have a similar necklace, so I won't be keep it, but it truly will go with everything, so I'll enjoy it while I have it. The third piece they sent was a fun spike bracelet. It matches my Stella and Dot spike one, so I'm going to wear it for a bit before deciding if it's a keeper.


Seriously, this necklace is really pretty. It is $60, so it's on the pricier side, but it would go with everything! I also love that you get $10 to use each month, so I could have kept this and gotten it for $50.

Cute spike bracelet, right? It's $28 and really solid. I have a gold arrow bracelet from Stella and Dot that is similar, so I love the idea of the silver one.


Here's the silver layering necklace. It's $40, but I think I'll use my $10 off and get it this month. It's so cute!


Dress: Gap similar
Blazer: the Limited (sorry, can't find a similar one)
Necklaces and Bracelet: Rocksbox c/o (use code "newfavoriteoutfitxoxo" for a free month).
Belt: Kohls similar
Heels: Fergalicious similar

Linking up with:




7 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! The prices seem higher than what I would usually spend, honestly, but I've been so tempted seeing these gorgeous pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dainty, layered necklace! And that spike bracelet compliments yours so well! Great pieces this box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfection! I love the navy striped dress with the bright green blazer. Just amazing colours together. And the necklace is classy and amazing.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful necklace, this blue and green look is pretty on you!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always want to buy everything I get in my Rocksbox haha :) Loving your striped blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely necklaces and bracelet. Once I have a monthly spending budget figured out I can't wait to try this service out.
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rocksbox has the cutest jewelry!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete