With a normal curling iron it takes me 20-30 minutes to curl my hair, and with the KISS InstaWave it took me under 10 minutes, now that's something I can get used to.
Here's what makes the KISS InstaWave different than the average curling iron:
- The KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful curls
- It's easy for anyone to use, from any angle, with any hand- there was about a ten minute learning curve the first time I tried it, then it was super simple after that
- It features a curl dial with left/right curl directions
- It automatically shuts off after 90 minutes
- It has two heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420
- It retails for $59.99
I put together a quick video for you all, so you could see it in action too:
As I said in the video, I was really impressed with the KISS InstaWave and I would definitely recommend it if you're in the market for a new curling iron. Christmas is just around the corner ;)
The KISS InstaWave was given to me by Brandbacker, but all thoughts are my own.