My New Favorite Outfit: Lace and Jewels

Monday, November 3, 2014

Lace and Jewels

This lace top has to be one of my favorite fall purchases.  I wore this recently with my blazer from Kika and jewels from chloe + isabel.  I'm particularly crazy about this pendant necklace I got recently with hostess reward dollars.  

I wore this to a charity event at church recently. We have friends who run a nonprofit ministry out of Uganda, called Rising Star Ministries it's similar to a boys and girls club with soccer teams and tutoring.  There was a chili cook off, silent auction and concert.  It was a great time for a great cause. 

They are right now trying to raise enough funds to get back there full time and are still in need of donations.  If you can help in any way, I know they'd appreciate it! Not all of us are called to up and move to Africa, but I do believe that some of us are called to help financially instead.  If you're so led, click here to help!



Blazer: Kika c/o same
Top: Target same
Pants: Target same
Necklace: chloe + isabel  same
Bracelets: chloe + isabel c/o samesame 
Shoes: Nine West similar

15 comments:

  1. Love the lace on that top, Ginny! Beautiful necklace too:) Have a wonderful day!

    Audrey
    www.audreysalutes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pendant necklace is beautiful next to the burgundy blazer! What a gorgeous fall outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that lace top again!! I am in love with that!! It really coordinates with so many things! And you have me hooked on Chloe and Isabel now too(: Have a blessed week! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color looks gorgeous on you! You look fantastic as usual!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can always count on seeing you in the cutest outfits. And also the best accessories. Love that burgundy blazer! Have a great week Ginny! ~Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that lace top and a cropped burgundy jacket! Very cute

    Cha Cha The Fashion Genius

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the cut of that jacket. The angled bottom hem makes it different from other cropped jackets I have seen. This fast becoming one of my favorite colors for fall too.

    Janeane
    www.designingfrommycloset.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That necklace is just gorgeous! Such a pulled together outfit. I have a good college friend whose family is currently in Kenya as missionaries. What an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this lace top on you! Looks great and sounds like a wonderful event/cause to support! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love that color on you for fall! The pendant pairs with it perfectly! Looking food for a great cause:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this!! I am also loving lace for fall--looks so cool when mixed with tougher materials!

    xoNoel

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a chic and super cute look on you!! That's such a great lace top it would be a fave of mine too. Hope you had a nice Monday Ginny:)
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the lace Ginny plus the blazer is the perfect fall color!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fantastic look! I'm convinced that these Target pants are super flattering on everyone. They are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty outfit! I love the necklace and bracelets!
    Stephanie
    http://positivelystephanie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete