My New Favorite Outfit: Style Board: Herringbone Vest Edition

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Style Board: Herringbone Vest Edition

When J.Crew came back with their Herringbone vest again this year fashionistas everywhere cheered. I have a similar one I got from Coldwater Creek last year after I missed the boat the first time around.  I've already worn it a few times this season, but have a number of looks pinned for future inspiration I thought I'd share today! Source and similar pieces are listed down below. 



9 comments:

  1. So many fun ideas! I love mine and can't wait to wear it more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just goes with everything! Love these looks! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun ideas! I just bought the knock off version. I wish I would have snagged the real thing, but this one will do(: I think I may do the plaid shirt and leggings for Thanksgiving weekend! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vest will be the death of us all! Its so darn cute, I literally have to tell myself "No, you cant wear it everyday"! lol
    Love the looks you pinned <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That herringbone vest is everything - Thanks for the style inspiration Ginny!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, now that vest is back on my radar! Sooo cute!!

    xoNoel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the style inspiration! Can't wait to wear mine even more :)

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the great ideas!!

    -AJ

    ReplyDelete