My New Favorite Outfit: Favorite Posts

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Favorite Posts


Blog Everyday in May Challenge, Day 21: A List of links to my favorite posts
  1. My First Post! Even though it's a grainy iPhone picture, I'm really proud I decided to start my blog, and I actually really like this outfit : )
  2. 30x30 Recap Post This challenge, as hard as it was definitely fells like a huge accomplishment.  I feel like it was after this that I got into a creative groove with my style.
  3. Love this look I totally wish I would have been able to wear it sooner, so I could repeat it, I'll have to wait until next Winter.
  4. Ready for Spring I love this outfit and wore it in February.  Little did I know Spring was very far away...
  5. Chevron! I love this skirt and was so excited to find it.
  6. Fun Combo I love this outfit, I'm definitely going to remember it for next year.
  7. What's Your Style?
  8. Love this color combo This is definitely an outfit I'll be wearing again.  Love it.
  9. One of my first closet remixes So glad I started to rethink my closet, there are so many more closet posibilites now.
  10. Stripe Love Oh, this skirt! So. My. Favorite.
I think I'll have to add today's post to my list of favorites.  I found this blazer at the Limited recently and could not wait to wear it.  I also feel like these white pants are so fun!  It's been a long time since I've worn wide leg pants, but these are so perfect!









Blazer: The Limited $22
Top: NY and Co. $3 (thrifted)
Necklace: Stella and Dot Juniper
Bracelets: Stella and Dot Renegade/Chimera/Gilded Arrow
Belt: Kohl's $6
Shoes: DSW $25
Bag: Coach


Linking up with:

22 comments:

  1. You have some great style! I am loving going through these favorites that you have posted and I can't wait to go take a look at my closet now that you've given me some great inspiration!

    I found you through the blog link-up and I would appreciate it if you swung by my blog for a look-see!

    www.seoulsold.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blazer <3 <3 You look great!!

    Latest look:
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/05/black-white-simply-best.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That striped blazer is really cute and it just pops against the white pants!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit and I would love to buy this blazer. I have been searching for a striped one and this one is perfect!! Stop by and visit my new blog charminglucy.com. You are one of my inspirations:) Blessings, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit Ginny. The striped blazer is fabulous!!!! Love it. Great giveaway. My link up is back on and it starts again this thursday. Stop by my blog tomorrow for details and please enter my giveaway from stella & dot.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bracelet (in silver) I'm thinking of saving up to purchase it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so fun to read through your favorite posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is seriously one of the cutest outfits I have ever seen! I love the nautical look :)

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree, this is one of your best looks. Awesome Blazer. Some of your Favorite Posts are mine too. I especially love your 30 for 30 remix.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, I love those white pants! Gotta get me a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that blazer is adorable!! and those white pants - such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!! Love this look!
    Love the Renegade too...I wear mind ALL the time :)
    Sherry
    thelifeofthepartyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE these colors!!! The white pants are stunning and sleek on you! Pairing it with the green and navy striped blazer, so classy and gorgeous!!! One of my favorites!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an extremely cute outfit! I am loving the colors together!! SOOOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving that blazer..it is perfection with the white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great blazer, I love the colors and stripes of course. It looks perfect with the white pants!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always have such amazing necklaces. I love the stripe blazer and the touch of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look fabulous!!! The blazer with the white and gold belt is such an awesome combination! xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. oooh I love this look with the white pants - so pretty and summery!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com
    -- please vote! shoe styling contest

    ReplyDelete
  20. in love with your jacket you look so pretty!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh, I LOVE that blazer!!!!! It is one of my favorite color combinations :)

    theoriginalbrynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete